January 5th 10 REACH Parent Network Weekly Newsletter
Please send all links and info for the newsletter to Si's new email: email@example.com
•1. Help a parent! Need to know something? Want to contact other parents? This is YOUR space....
2. Reach Child and Youth Development Society
2.a Reach News :
2.b Reach Workshops (Childcare is available upon request)
5. Community Living BC , Ministry of Children and Family Development & Ministry of Housing and Social Development
9. Workshops & Training
1) You can submit your story by email, fax, mail, or even over the telephone. You can ask for help from someone you know, or you can call us for help to get your story down on paper.
2) The last day to submit your story is January 21st. You should get your story in soon!
3) If you know someone else who has a story you can forward this email to your friends, spread the word!
Reach posts a variety of material in this newsletter for the information of our readers only. Reach neither endorses nor condemns this material. We urge readers to consider this information with a critical eye and to form their own opinions about its validity or applicability to their situation.
Si Stainton firstname.lastname@example.org for
Reach Child and Youth Development Society , Tel: 604-946-6622, ext 359, www.reachdevelopment.org . Formerly known as the Delta Association for Child Development
If you have received this communication in error, please contact Reach by phone at 604-946-6622, and press 0.