What is Reach's Parent Support Network
The Parent Network’s primary function is to provide support for parents that have children with special needs between the ages of 0-18.
It has two main components:
- Sharing pertinent information
- Connecting parents with other parents
Delta Down Syndrome Support Group:
Our group goals are to provide guest speakers (REACH therapists, community professionals and other programs) to discuss common issues to provide support an information to families in Delta who have a child with Down Syndrome.
- There will be occasional child-minding.
- When – First Thursday of each month
- Reach Developmental Preschool South – 5050 47 Ave., Ladner, BC
- No charge, 6:00-7:30 pm, light refreshments served
- Please RSVP to Sarah Garnham at 604-946-6622 ext. 321 or email here.
Punjabi Speaking Parent Support Group:
Facilitated by Monisha Jassi, Positive Behavioural Support Consultant. Are you a Punjabi speaking parent of a child with special needs? You are invited to join our parent support group to connect with other parents and enjoy a caring community of support. To give parents an opportunity to:
- Share stories and support one another in a safe non-judgmental environment.
- To discuss and connect parents to resources in the community.
- To answer questions related to parenting, community resources, and funding etc.
Please call or email to Pre-register: Pindi Mann 604-916-0137 or email here
Join Our FREE Email Newsletter To:
- Receive helpful information on parenting children with special needs
- Get updates on any important policy changes form CLBC and MCFD
- Learn about education issues
- Find upcoming courses & workshops
Help A Parent Section
Connect with other parents who are be facing similar challenges. Post your own questions to get the advice or information you need most. Join a network of over 500 parents throughout BC & Canada.